MISSION STATEMENT AND VALUES
At the heart of Swiss Post Solutions are our employees. They are key to our success! Our mission statement and values show our commitment
«WE CONNECT THE PHYSICAL AND DIGITAL WORLDS»
SPS is a leading outsourcing provider of solutions for business processes and innovative services in document management. We have an active presence in all important economic regions and work with specialized partners in selected countries.
SPS clients rely on our secure processes combined with our Swiss Quality to transform their business processes and achieve measurable value. We strengthen the market position of our clients through transformation of their inbound and outbound information processes.
Each and every employee has to know what role he or she plays in our core processes, what concrete contribution he or she is making to the value-added chain and what support he or she can offer. Corresponding core values are described below.
- We offer our clients tailor-made solutions
- We focus on raising the performance of our customers when developing solutions
- The needs of our customers are central to all our decisions
- We offer first class solutions based on the requirements of our customers while anticipating their future needs
- We compete with other market leaders who offer tailor-made solutions
- We strive to improve our services all of the time in order to strengthen our competitiveness
- We question conventional approaches and want to distinguish ourselves from our competitors
- We think outside the box, not only to fulfil our customers' requirements but also in order to conquer new markets
- Our ability to develop innovative solutions means that we are always one step ahead of our competitors
We drive a performance based culture which is vital for achieving our growth aspirations and fulfilling our vision and values. We are committed to creating an environment for our employees in which they can develop, excel, execute business strategy, and contribute to the success of SPS.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT AT SPS
SPS is fully committed to Equal Opportunity Employment and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, colour, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Information specific to UK legislation is available within the pages below;